For Health Partners Medicare Members
Important Update about Medicaid Coverage
People with Medicaid benefits could lose their coverage if they don’t provide the information DHS needs to verify their income or residency.
Health Partners Medicare plans give you the protection you expect from Medicare plus extra benefits.
Here’s where you can learn more about benefits, rights and responsibilities, grievances and appeals, and other features of your plan.
Choose your plan below to review important documents providing information about medical benefits, prescription drug coverage, how to use your plan and more.
- Health Partners Medicare Prime (HMO-POS)
- Health Partners Medicare Special (HMO SNP)
- Health Partners Medicare Complete (HMO-POS)
Find a Doctor, Hospital or Lab
Use our online directory to find a primary care doctor, specialist, hospital or lab that’s convenient to you.
- Search our online directory
- View or print a complete 2023 Provider Directory. Note: This is updated monthly (but the pharmacy and provider networks may change at any time).
We've enhanced our online directory. If you have any questions or need assistance, please call Member Relations.
Be sure to visit our section on prescription drugs to:
- Search the online formulary of covered drugs
- Find a pharmacy
- Get forms and other important information about your prescription drug coverage
To view your pharmacy claims and get additional help using your prescription benefits, visit our pharmacy portal.
Over-the-counter health items benefit
Health Partners Medicare members enjoy a generous allowance for over-the-counter (OTC) health items. Learn about your over-the-counter health items benefit.
Our fitness benefit helps you get and stay trim and full of energy. Click here to learn more about your SilverSneakers fitness benefit.
Health Partners Plans wants you to get healthy and have fun getting there. Wellness Partners events can help. Best of all, they’re free and open to the public, so bring a friend. Learn more
Find out how to document your wishes concerning medical treatment that you do or do not wish to receive when you are unable to speak for yourself. Learn more
What to expect during a disaster
If there is a public health emergency or disaster, we will act to assure that our Medicare Advantage members in the affected areas can get the medical care and prescription drugs that they need. Learn more
Contact Member Relations
- 1-866-901-8000 (TTY 1-877-454-8477)
- From October 1 to March 31, we’re available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week. And from April 1 to September 30, we’re available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday to Friday.