Annual Wellness Visit
A Medicare Annual Wellness Visit is a preventive visit with your doctor. The Annual Wellness Visit is not a physical. During the Annual Wellness Visit, you and your doctor will talk about a preventative care plan for you, based on your health.
You pay nothing for an Annual Wellness Visit; however, you may pay for additional services performed by your doctor.
An Annual Wellness Visit may include:
- Updating your medical history and current medications
- Reviewing your list of current doctors
- Talking about memory and behavioral changes
- Taking your blood pressure, weight and height
- Reviewing your movement and risk of falls
- Advance care planning
- Developing a care plan
Other services, such as lab work and a physical exam, are not covered through an Annual Wellness Visit.
Find a Doctor
Search our Online Directory for the most up-to-date listings of doctors in our network.
If you have any questions or need assistance finding a doctor, please call Member Relations at 1-866-901-8000 (TTY 1-877-454-8477).