To Report a Compliance Issue or Compliance Complaint
The reporting and investigation of compliance incidents, issues, and complaints plays a key part in the contribution of creating a culture of honest and ethical behavior and conduct. Additionally, management of compliance incidents, issues, and complaints is an essential tool to improve Health Partners Plans compliance and services provided and to take appropriate actions to mitigate the risk of reoccurrence.
Anyone who becomes aware of a compliance incident, issue, or complaint, whether it has occurred or is about to occur, should report this to Health Partners Plans. There are a number of ways to report and the options are provided below. If you wish to remain anonymous, you may do so by using the Compliance hotline or Incident Reporting Form.
To report a compliance incident:
- Call: Compliance Officer Andrew Finkelstein at 215-967-4575
- Email: HPMedicareCompliance@hpplans.com
- Complete and submit: Incident Reporting Form
To report a HIPAA incident:
- To report a HIPAA privacy incident please call our Compliance Hotline at 1-866-477-4848 or email us at PrivacyOfficial@hpplans.com
To report fraud & abuse:
- Call: Special Investigation Unit Fraud Hotline at 1-866-HPSIU-4U (1-866-477-4848).