2018 Fitness Benefit
Our exclusive fitness center benefit helps you stay trim and full of energy no matter which of our Medicare plans you choose.
We give you a wide selection of fitness centers including most YMCAs in our service area. All centers offer free weights and machine weights, cardio equipment, and fitness and exercise classes. Many also have swimming facilities, playing fields and athletic courts.
Here’s how our fitness benefit works:
- Present your Health Partners Medicare ID card at any participating fitness center.
- Sign an agreement form during your first visit that says you will follow the rules and regulations of the center.
- Health Partners Medicare will cover your fitness membership for the remainder of the calendar year.
- Once you choose a fitness center, you must stay with that site for the rest of the calendar year. However, if you join one of the Philadelphia Freedom Valley YMCAs, you can visit any of their locations.
- There is no payment required, except for classes or activities not included in your center’s membership fee.