Find a Doctor or Hospital
*If Medical Assistance pays your cost-sharing amounts, be sure to use the second link above. Results will then include only those Health Partners Medicare providers that will bill Medicaid for your cost-sharing amounts.
You can search for a provider in three ways:
- Use the ZIP code box to choose a provider by location.
- Enter a provider’s name, specialty or a medical condition in the search box.
- Browse using the categories listed in the bottom section of the search page.
After you start, you will be able to narrow your results by choosing more search items such as the provider’s gender, language(s) spoken, specialty type and hospital affiliation. Or you can also limit your search by distance.
Provider & Pharmacy Directory updates
- Online directory information is updated twice weekly and includes any changes received from the provider.
- View or print a complete PDF version of our 2020 Provider & Pharmacy Directory. Note: This is updated monthly (but the pharmacy and provider networks may change at any time).
- When using the PDF version of the directory please note that a triangle symbol next to the provider's name means that the provider accepts Medicaid), choose providers marked with a triangle symbol.
- If you need additional help or information, please call Member Relations anytime at 1-866-901-8000 (TTY 1-877-454-8477). If you would like a Provider & Pharmacy Directory mailed to you, call us or complete and submit the online request form.
To see a specialist (2019 Plans)
Depending on your plan, you will need to get a referral from your PCP for most specialist services. However, many PCPs now offer electronic referrals, which require just a phone call. Learn more about specialist referrals.