Resources & Information for Brokers
Health Partners Medicare (HPM) values our partnership with the broker community. In order to equip you with the tools and resources you need, we will be updating this page regularly.
Thank you for your anticipated partnership in providing great service to our members.
Training and Certification is Open
Health Partners Medicare's 2024 training and certification is now available! If you are currently RTS with HPP, you can begin training and certification now.
Please contact our Medicare Sales Coordinator if you are interested in selling for 2024.
You can order Sales Kits and a variety of marketing materials directly through Command Direct.
How to Access the Storefront
- If you have an account, you can sign in using your email address and password.
- If you forgot your password, enter your email address and select "I forgot my password"; then click "Continue On."
- If you are a new user, fill in your email address and password and select “I am a new user"; then click "Continue On."
How to Order Sales Kits
- Select "Start a New Order."
- Click on "2023 Sales Materials" from the menu on the left.
- Click on "Sales Kits."
- Update the quantity of each material and then click "Add" to add materials your cart.
- Click "Checkout" from the menu on the left.
- Fill out the form with your shipping address; click "Review Order."
- Review your order and shipping address; click "Send Order" to submit your order.
If you have questions about ordering materials, please email our Medicare Sales Coordinator.
Health Partners Medicare Benefits
Health Partners Medicare, brought to you by Health Partners Plans, offers Medicare Advantage plans with no referrals, affordable doctor visits and prescription drug coverage. You can compare our plans and their benefits to determine which plan will best suit your clients’ needs.
Health Assessment Incentive
Health Partners Medicare is now offering an incentive payment to all brokers who complete a Health Assessment during a 2023 enrollment in our Special (SNP HMO) plan, Silver (HMO-POS) and Platinum (HMO-POS) plan. The Health Assessment can be completed and submitted through Connecture.
Health Partners Medicare uses Connecture as its electronic application submission system. Connecture allows you to submit applications, view submitted applications and track your work efforts on leads. Additional job aids and training videos are located in the Resources section.
If you have questions, contact our Medicare Sales Coordinator.
Health Partners Medicare sends regular communications to certified brokers. If you’d like to be added to the list, email our Medicare Sales Coordinator.
SilverSneakers Agent Portal
SilverSneakers has an online portal for agents to download marketing materials and other resources.