If you are new to Medicare, it's important to know what kind of coverage you need and can afford. Here are some tips to help you decide which plan is right for you.
What to consider before you enroll
- Determine your medical and prescription drug needs
- Look at the monthly premiums for each plan
- Check copayments, coinsurance and deductibles for different services
- Carefully review what is covered and what is not covered
- Confirm that your current doctors participate in the plan’s network
- Determine which plans cover your current prescriptions
- Determine what other medical services are or may soon be needed
- Compare Medicare Advantage plans to Original Medicare
Not sure which of our plans to choose?
If you need help deciding which Health Partners Medicare plan to choose, we are happy to explain plan benefits and coverage in detail. Call us at 1-866-901-8000 (TTY 711), or use the links below to schedule a home visit or phone call. You can call 8 am - 8 pm, seven days a week, from October 1 through March 31. Call 8 am - 8 pm, Monday - Friday, the rest of the year.
You can also contact 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), or visit www.medicare.gov.