Health Partners Plans 2019 Medicare Annual Training and Certification is here
Before you get started let us give you helpful tips:
- Before you start the test make sure you go into your “Internet Options” and remove pop-up blockers. If you fail to do this, you will go nowhere, slowly.
- In order to take the training and testing you must obtain a Registration code from your FMO or General Agency.
- Once in possession of the Registration code go into Sentinelelite.com. (First-time users may need to register as a new agent. For returning users, if you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password” to reset.)
- Your dashboard will have “2019 Health Partners Plans Medicare Annual Certification” icon. To the right you will have an icon that says “Register New.” Click on it! A box will pop up, requesting a Registration Code. Use the code given to you by your FMO or General Agency.
- The refresh icon is your friend. If you find yourself stuck, hit one of the 2 Refresh icons on your dashboard. If you find that a program hasn’t registered right away, hit the Refresh icon.
- As in previous years, we do accept an AHIP certification. However, unlike last year, this year your AHIP certification will satisfy for all of the following: Core training, CMS Compliance training and CMS Fraud Waste and Abuse (FWA) training. You will be able to upload your AHIP certification prior to beginning training or wait until you are prompted to upload the certification prior to the Core training. The system will need to validate the certification. This can take up to 72 hours. You have the option to proceed to the CMS Compliance section or wait for approval of the AHIP certification to bypass the CMS Compliance training and the CMS FWA training. Please note the system is processing what has been completed and what can be overridden so your system may take a while to skip to the next step.
- Whatever you do, DO NOT close out your browser in the middle of testing. Once you start the test you must complete the test. Each time you open the test, it counts as a try. You only have 3 tries. Just 3!
- Once you have completed testing your information will be sent to the state via the Sentinel Elite system to obtain Appointment with Health Partners Plans. This process can possibly take up to 5 days. An Appointment needs to be established before being deemed Ready to Sell.
- You will receive a certificate via the Sentinel Elite system, stating you are “Ready to Sell”.
- Once in receipt of your Ready to Sell certificate, log into Health Partners Plans’ CRM site. Here you can track your work efforts on leads and manage your book of business. The home page contains tutorial videos, useful documents and links to various resources — such as American Solutions for Business (ASB), where you can pre-order pre-enrollment kits and other marketing materials.
You are not deemed READY TO SELL until you receive your email certificate via Sentinel Elite email. Do not submit applications until you are completely Ready to Sell and have received your certificate. You will not be paid commission on sales that are made before RTS has been reported.